On April 5, the Annual Final Meeting of the Fast Credit Credit Organization took place, during which the's management presented the achievements and indicators of 2021 by the management of the Company.
Speaking about the achievements of 2021, Vahe Badalyan, Chairman of the Board of Fast Credit Credit Organization, stated that during the previous year, the organization registered competitive indicators not only in the financial-credit sphere, but also in the financial-banking sphere.
- Registered growth of loan portfolio, bringing it to 52 billion drams,
- Provided a net profit of 7.3 billion drams, ranking 6th in the financial sector.
- The number of active customers during the year became 137-700, and the number of loans was 256,000, providing a 23% increase compared to the previous year.
- In 2021, it opened 2 branches, thus increasing the number of branches to 28 in order to be closer and more accessible to its customers.
- Received ISO 27001 standardization.
These indicators prove not only the professional team work, but also the trust given by the clients to the Organization and the recognition of Fast Credit as a reliable partner.
During the 2021 Annual Final Meeting, the directors of Fast Credit, FastShift, FJewellery Gold, Fast Credit UK and Fast Credit Ukraine made speeches, presenting the successes of their companies, as well as local Opportunities to expand financial and banking activities in foreign markets.
One of the most important achievements of Fast Credit was the initial approval of the Central Bank of Armenia to become a bank in 2021. FinConstruct IT with its innovative and modern digital solutions, as well as FastShift payment company with its terminal network and mobile application, will play an important role in the company's banking transformation.
After 28 years of round-the-clock work, Fast Credit has taken a leading position in the financial sector, and now it is going to open a new page in the history of its activity. Activities in the financial-banking sphere will enable the Organization to realize the huge potential that has been created and developed within the Holding over the years.
Details in the video.